Main activities in interior cleaning
- Clearing and cleaning of ashtrays and waste bins (carrying out the garbage to waste containers, change of garbage bags)
- Stain removal from the door, mirrors and glass surfaces (max. Height – 1.80 m.)
- Handrail cleaning
- Cleaning of free table surfaces and free windowsills
- Cleaning of the outside of the office equipment (except cleaning of computer screens, processors and keyboards)
- Cleaning of floor surfaces and mopboards
- Cleaning of free furniture top surfaces
- Cleaning of heating apparatus and electrical switches
- Cleaning of the outside of the kitchen equipment (fridge, microwave oven etc.), cleaning of walls and tiles, cleaning of sinks and water taps, supplement of hand towels and soft soap, according to the CLIENT’S materials
- Cleaning of sinks, toilet facilities, mirrors, shelves and sanitary equipment and stain removal, cleaning of walls and tiles with disinfectant
- Door mat cleaning/change
If requested, SOL Baltics, in cooperation with the customer, carries out quality control in accordance with the INSTA800 standard, after having agreed upon the principles and solutions for the results-based cleaning. The prerequisite for results-based harvesting is the weekly training of new and already existing cleaning staff provided by in-house trainers with professional qualifications in the field of cleaning. If necessary, the INSTA 800 specialist (certified level 3 and 4) also trains the cleaning staff.
The INSTA 800 expert group certified by Det Norske Veritas, whose members have the right to conduct in-house training, create quality profiles for the customer and perform INSTA quality checks, is working at SOL,
When constructing a new building or renovating an old building, it is useful to plan, in cooperation with the cleaning company, the waste management, the arrangement, the size and the interior of the cleaning premises. The modern cleaning methodology also includes the possibility of installing washing machines for mops, a water point and the presence of a drainage trap.
Using up-front planning and innovative solutions, it’s possible to save about 25% of cleaning costs.